In the case of Multitronic VL381 0AW gearbox units, frequent damage is the presence of water in the plug and damage speed sensor or selector sensor F125.
- no communication
- flooded socket / plug / pins
- burned socket / plug / pins
- gearbox oil in socket
- selector sensor F125
- speed sensor input / output G195 G196 G182
- 17090 / P0706 – Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Range / Performance
- 17106 / P0722 – Output Speed Sensor / No Signal G195
- 18201 / P1793 – Output Speed Sensor 2 / No Signal G196
- 17100 P0716 / 17101 P0717 – Input Speed Sensor G182 / No signal / Implausible Signal
- clone software 1:1 (after clone, you only put to the car and all working, without remove component protection)
- programming tcu for gearbox symbol
- software recovery from damage tcu
- sale of units
- purchase of damaged units
- how remove mechatronics / tcu > https://youtu.be/tvLGsnntiLA
- schematics, when you havn’t communication with tcu
In the case of shipping to a package, please include the error code and the return address with the contact phonenumber for the recipient.
We don’t fix these types of drivers while you wait.
- by mail order – 200e
- along with the car delivered to the company’s – 400e
- diagnostics only (including cutting / gluing the housing) – 70e
- shipping by courier + individual